Our Frend Family Cruise: The Report Begins!

Hello everyone! The time has finally arrived to share our fantastic and amazing cruise we took a few weeks ago. Normally with our Disney related vacations, I do a day-by-day recap, but this time I thought I would try something slightly different. Instead of detailed, daily reports, I'm going to just cover the highlights and important parts I think you need to know. Of course, if you have a question about something, please ask and I'll do my best to give you an answer. So stay tuned, I'll try and post at least once a week for the next few weeks.

But first, an intro!

Who:

Chauncey and I on Pirate Night on the Disney Fantasy
Myself (Rachel) and my husband, Chauncey (aka C, DH or Sasquatch)

Terry and Tweeter on the airplane to Florida
Chauncey's parents: Terry and JoEllen (aka Tweeter)

Where:

Disney Fantasy specs

When:

Jack 'o Lantern porthole on the Disney Fantasy
HALLOWEEN!




Comments

Popular Posts