Currently....

reading // Nothing, I have a list of books to read, but haven't found the time!


so many books so little time clock

watching // The DC TV Arrowverse (Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow). It's been slow going because it's a LOT of TV.

anticipating  // Doctoberfest at Who North America! This will be my first time having a table at an event, I just hope mother nature cooperates.


Doctoberfest flyer


laughing about // This polar bear



listening to // Lots and lots of podcasts during work, they make for good background noise. 


Traveling the Vortex podcast TED Radio Hour Podcast


eating // I've really been into adding rice to dishes instead of pasta or potatoes. Our pressure cooker makes amazing rice really quickly.


working on // Plans for the podcast and several new cosplays for 2017.

wishing // I was going to either Walt Disney World or Disneyland for our anniversary in December. But we've both used up all of our vacation time with all those trips earlier in the year. #FirstWorldProblems But we did get to go to the Walt Disney Family Museum in San Francisco, which still counts in my book!

Comments

Popular Posts