#MCUAlumniMovieWatch Update #4



Check out the original post here

Well here we are. Avengers Endgame opens wide today (I'm seeing it tonight!). Due do some hiccups I wasn't able to watch as much as I would have liked in the past few weeks. But let's see how I did in the home stretch. Again in no particular order:




*all images from IMDB

Us-MCU Alumni: Tim Heidecker, Winston Duke, Lupita Nyong'o

Blade Runner 2049-MCU Almuni: Dave Bautista, Edward James Olmos

Ingrid Goes West-MCU Alumni: Pom Klementieff, Elizabeth Olsen

Nina-MCU Alumni: Zoe Saldana

Pilgrimage-MCU Alumni: Tom Holland, Jon Bernthal, Richard Armitage

Shazam!-MCU Alumni: Zachary Levi, Djmon Hounsou

The Fast and the Furious-MCU Alumni: Vin Diesel

Jumaji Welcome to the Jungle-MCU Alumni: Karen Gillan, Bobby Cannavale


Total: 8 productions, 15 new MCU alumni, 1 repeat.


Overall total (so far): 46 productions, 43 MCU Alumni.

So in slightly under a year I managed to check off the 6 OG Avengers, all the Guardians of the Galaxy, Spider-Man and more. The spreadsheet I'm using currently has 106 actors/MCU Alumni on it, with more to be added I'm sure. While technically I've hit my deadline, I'll probably keep up with it, although probably not as strongly. It's been fun to push my boundaries and watch things I probably never would have before






Comments

Popular Posts