#MCUAlumniMovieWatch Suggestions Needed

Marvel Cinematic Universe

So if you're friends with me on Facebook, you've seen this post already (and the subsequent rather large comment section that followed). But as my list is far from complete, I decided to ask the interwebs for their suggestions.

The Original Post

So I've got this crazy idea. Before Infinity War this year, I rewatched all of the MCU films in release order. One a week starting at the beginning of the year.
Looking ahead to Avengers 4 next year, I could do the same thing BUT to change things up I thought it might be fun instead of watch other films that star members of the MCU. Think of it as a way to expand my cinematic horizons instead of watching the same movies over and over.
So what I need are YOUR recommendations of movies that star members of the MCU (Robert Downey Jr, Mark Ruffalo, etc.) I want to start compiling a list and then go from there.
I know I've got a lot of film aficionado friends, so lay it on me!

What I have so far.....

Hayley Atwell
-Christopher Robin
Dave Bautista
-Blade Runner 2049
-Riddick
Paul Bettany
-Kiss Kiss (Bang Bang)
-A Beautiful Mind
-Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World
-Transcendence
-A Knight’s Tale
Chadwick Boseman
-Marshall
-42
Josh Brolin
-No Country For Old Men
Don Cheadle
-Miles Ahead
Bradley Cooper
Benedict Cumberbatch
-The Fifth Estate
-Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy
-Third Star
Benicio Del Toro
-The Usual Suspects
Vin Diesel
-The Chronicles of Riddick
-The Iron Giant
Peter Dinklage
-The Boss
-Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri
Robert Downey Jr
-Sherlock Holmes
-Sherlock Holmes: A Game Of Shadows
-Chaplin
-Due Date
Idris Elba
Chris Evans
Martin Freeman
-Hot Fuzz
Karen Gillan
-Jumanji Welcome To The Jungle
Clark Gregg
-500 Days of Summer
Danai Gurira
-All Eyez On Me
Chris Hemsworth
Tom Hiddleston
-I Saw The Light
Tom Holland
-The Edge Of Winter
Samuel L Jackson
-Pulp Fiction
Scarlett Johansson
-Lost In Translation
-Ghost World
Pom Klementieff
-Ingrid Goes West
Brie Larson
Anthony Mackie
Elizabeth Olsen
-Wind River
Gwyneth Paltrow
-The Talented Mr Ripley
-Shakespeare in Love
-Emma
Chris Pratt
Jeremy Renner
Paul Rudd
Mark Ruffalo
Zoe Saldana
Sebastian Stan
Benedict Wong

So suggestions for the actors already listed? Anyone I'm missing (that you have a movie recommendation for). I wanna hear it!

A few disclaimers/notes: If you can suggest a movie that has multiple alumni in it, even better because that means I can check off more at once and save myself some time. Also, the suggested movie should be relatively easy to find (be it Netflix, Amazon, iTunes, etc).

Comments

Popular Posts