Where have I been?

So I'm sitting here watching the 2011 NFL Pro Bowl before heading to bed soon (btw at the time I wrote this the NFC was clobbering the AFC which includes my guys from the Colts). About a month ago I had planned (and started) a 2010 in review blog, but honestly I found it kind of boring (that and I don't remember as much as I thought I did). Yes 2010 was fun with 3, count them 3, trips to Walt Disney World among other things but I figured it's a new year and I didn't do much blogging last year so we're starting fresh. Granted it's almost February so I've lost a month already, but who's counting right?


So where have I been and what have I been doing? We rang in the new year and almost right after that the spring semester started and I've been buried ever since with school work. I'm going full time taking 9 credit hours, plus I'm a TA (teacher's assistant) for two professors for about 10 hours a week plus I'm still working part-time about 15-20 hours a week. Crazy right? It is but really it's not as bad as it sounds (well not getting 8 hours sleep a night isn't always peachy but what can you do). I'm actually very luck to be in the situation I'm in because I can still work to pay my bills, plus have plenty of time to do said school work and even see my friends and family once in a while.

Speaking of family, my mom's youngest dog Buster is quite the celebrity. He was chosen as one of 20 dogs to be placed on the Hoosier Lottery's Lucky Dog x2 scratch off tickets last year which debuted in December. Since then he (well my mom) been using that to get the word out about Buster's story in hopes that other dogs like him might be saved from unnecessary euthanasia. So far he's been on TV twice, once live for a segment on a local news station which you can see here: Buster On Indy Style

He's also been on a local access show called Pet Pals which goes more in depth into his story: Buster On Pet Pals TV

So besides our four-legged celebrity friend, there's not much else going on right now due to classes. Chauncey and I are still doing our vlog which you can watch here on Youtube. We have most of our December trip to WDW up but there's still one day left which will probably be a multi-parter since our last day was a 16 hour day in the Magic Kingdom. We're also still doing the daily/weekly vlog of our daily life, it's just finding the time to edit the footage. But we promise, more is coming soon!

Alright, it's time for bed as I have an early day tomorrow. I'll leave you with one of my new favorite Youtube videos...........




Comments

Popular Posts