eShakti Discount Code!

The nice folks at eShakti.com have sent me a discount code to pass along to my readers. You can get 10% off your order including SALE items (but not items in the overstock category). The code is valid until July 31st and can be used on multiple orders.

Just use the code ST25END and earn 10% off!

You can see my review of a dress that eShakti sent me earlier this year here.




*Disclaimer: eShakti approached me with this discount code to pass along to my readers. I am not being paid to support their product, however if you do use this code I will earn a credit based on a percentage of your purchase total that I will be able to use to at eShakti.com. So while you save I will be saving too!

Comments

  1. your link didn't work. I think you have the "i" and "t" backward. Thanks for the heads up on the discount code.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts