Currently


watching: I'm finally caught up with Doctor Who (well close enough, I haven't seen the Christmas special). I also discovered that the workout room in our building gets BBC America so when the new season starts next month I'll be able to watch it!

listening: MouseWorld Radio I leave for Disney World next week and hearing all the park music really gets me in the mood!

reading: I purchased a copy of The Fellowship of the Ring at Goodwill about a month ago (it was 99 cents!) but I have yet to crack it open. Maybe that'll be my reading material on my flight next week.

eating: We're having some friends over to celebrate my birthday so I've had a couple of cupcakes (bacon maple and salted caramel) and some ice cream. Life's short, eat dessert first!

looking forward to: Disney World next week! We're eating at one of my favorite restaurants (Sci-Fi Dine In, they have fried pickles on the menu now YUM!) and hopefully seeing some friends who are local to the area.

thinking about: My seemingly never-ending job hunt. I have a whole other blog post planned to follow up on my previous one but let me tell you, it's not going well.

loving: My friends and family. I have received so many birthday wishes in the last week I am overwhelmed! I've tried to keep up with all the Facebook posts and text messages but in case I missed responding to you....THANK YOU!


Thanks to Illy of much love, illy for doing "currently" posts!

Comments

  1. "I'm going to go use the gym.....to watch BBC America". lol We get BBC America and I tried to watch an old Dr. Who and it was awful! I don't even know what was going on. It was like a bad SHakespearean play. I really need to watch a newer one to give it a better chance. I had a lot of cupcakes last week too so you're not alone. You're right - life's short - have dessert! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think starting with the new series is a best place to start, you'll pick up on the Doctor's backstory within the first season and get what the show is all about. I've tried watching the older series on Netflix and it's okay but I think I'm also a bit spoiled with the new series having the higher budget with the better special effects. I'll get around to watching the older stuff eventually.

      I'm excited, what's a better motivator to go work out than watch a favorite TV show? (That and all those cupcakes I've been eating....dessert is so good!)

      Delete
  2. sounds like you had one fabulous birthday! any birthday that involves cupcakes (esp salted caramel ones) are the best :) happy belated birthday, rachel! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cupcakes are awesome! The salted caramel ones were to die for, well worth the calories!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts