iPhones and wedding cake




1)What are 3 items you can’t live without on a daily basis (water, food, shelter, and clothes don’t count) My iPhone, my laptop, my debit card

2)What is your all time favorite book? Why? I think it would be a tie between the Harry Potter series and the Kingdom Keepers series

3) What is something you’d like to accomplish before the end of 2013? Well I finally got a new job so that's a major thing checked off. I'd like to get into a better and regular workout routine which I'm semi-accomplishing.

4) If you could go back and relive any year of your life which year would it be? 2009, the year I got married to my best friend. I'd love to relive my wedding, mostly so I can actually remember save some of my wedding cake.

5) What do you wish people knew about you without you having to tell them? It takes me time to warm up to people, which sometimes comes off as upset or rude. It's not intentional, I'm just not very social if I don't know you very well.

Comments

  1. Aww I love this post and it brings back memories of going to the State Fair when I was younger. Also, I know what you mean about wanting to relive your wedding day...mine was a couple weeks ago and I already feel like it went by so fast. :) Hope you're doing well and thanks for stopping by

    xoDale
    http://www.savvyspice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you are settling into married life. You were such a beautiful bride!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts