Vlog: ROAD TRIP! Indiana to North Carolina

So you may have noticed it was pretty quiet around here for the last week or so. That's because my husband and I went on a little road trip! We drove down to North Carolina to visit my husband's cousin and her husband. We traveled almost 2000 miles, and went through 5 different states! We saw some beautiful scenery (we've both come to the conclusion that Indiana is way too flat), ate some interesting food, and visited some interesting places. Here's just a small taste of what we saw and did, stay tuned for more details and pictures!

Comments

  1. You are a trooper! I couldn't be in a car that long. It was a very scenic trip though so that was cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I normally couldn't either, especially if I was the passenger, which is why I ended up driving 90% of the time. It's a long time in the car, but it's better if there's decent stuff to look at and stop at.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts