4 x 11 (or another "get to know me" post)

4 names people like to call you other than your real name:
-Rachie
-Monkey Butt
-Fungus
-Rachie-Wachie

4 jobs you've had:
-cashier
-plumbing sales associate
-car porter
-dog show photographer

4 movies you've seen more than once:
-The Avengers: "Puny god....."
-Love Actually: "Aren't you the Prime Minister?"
-Clue: "He threatened to kill me in public."
-The Lord of the Rings trilogy: "All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you."

Hulk throwing Loki around GIF


4 books you'd recommend:
-The Harry Potter series
-The Devil Wears Prada
-The Hobbit
-The Kingdom Keepers series

4 places you've lived:
-Indiana
-Indiana
-Indiana
-Indiana

4 places you've visited:
-Las Vegas
-Los Angeles
-The Caribbean
-Walt Disney World

4 places you'd rather be right now:
-Walt Disney World
-On a Disney cruise
-Disneyland
-London, England

Magic Kingdom fireworks GIF


4 things you don't eat:
-Tomatoes
-Onions
-Fish/Seafood
-Broccoli

4 of your favorite foods:
-Bacon
-Doughnuts
-French Fries
-Pasta

4 TV shows you watch:
-Agents of SHIELD
-Doctor Who
-Once Upon A Time
-The Big Bang Theory

Sheldon in the ball pit saying Bazinga GIF


4 things you're always saying:
-"Yay!"
-"Okie dokie!"
-"Honey, honey, honey"
-"Alrighty then!"

Thanks to Michelle over at Mich Mash for letting me steal her idea

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Yeah, I can thank my mom for that one. She's been calling me that since I was a baby. Apparently my rear end resembled a monkey's behind enough for her to call me that, and it stuck.

      Delete
  2. Aww that's cute. I guess if anyone is allowed to call you that, it should be your Mom. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts