Five Fandom Apocalypse

I stole this from my friend (and fellow Five-ish Fangirl co-host) Brittany


The prompt is: Five people from your fandoms that you'd want on your team during the apocalypse  (zombie or otherwise)

1: The brains/builder: The Doctor (any incarnation), Doctor Who
The Doctor

2: The badass: Emma Swan, Once Upon A Time
Emma Swan Once Upon A Time

3: The medic:Peter Petrelli, Heroes
Peter Petrelli Heroes

4: The provider: Phil Coulson, Agents of SHIELD
Phil Coulson in Lola

5: The cannon fodder/comic relief: Pinkie Pie, My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic
Pinkie Pie My Little Pony

Comments

  1. For me 1) The Brains: The Tenth or Eleventh Doctor - mostly because they're cute and we could always just hop in the Tardis and get away from the Zombies on Eartch 2) The Bad Ass: Buffy The Vampire Slayer, 3) The Medic: John Watson from Sherlock, 4) The Provider: Batman (he's rich!). 5) Comic Relief: Cisco from The Flash

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts