Random Thoughts While Watching The Power Rangers

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

Since the weather turned to crap, I've taken advantage of our Netflix account and have been watching the OG series of the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. The Power Rangers were my JAM when I was a kid, so binging the series has made me feel like I'm 10 years old again. But now that I'm a little older I'm more aware of just how weird this show was (but still awesome!).....

Angel Grove must be the wealthiest city on the planet, it was getting destroyed on almost a weekly basis

I've met a number of the cast, and while some look so young on the screen, others haven't aged a day (what's your secret Amy Jo?)

Tommy Oliver, bestill my little 10 year-old heart

Both Rita and Lord Zedd are terrible at trying to take over the world, but I guess if they were better at it, we wouldn't have a show

Good help really is hard to find, but hiring new henchmen all the time is harder work


Why did they make the movie if it isn't cannon? Was Ivan Ooze that bad?

I wonder if the cast avoided wearing their respective Ranger color in their real lives

Bulk and Skull were idiots, but they did get the Rangers out of a scrape more than once and at least deserved some credit

I really wanted a MegaZord toy, I still do. But I imagine it'd cost me a pretty penny now

Comments

Popular Posts