You haven't seen THAT!?!

I'll be the first to admit, I'm a creature of habit. I eat the same foods, I shop at the same places, and I watch the same TV shows and movies over and over and over. I like what I like and it's a bit of a struggle for me to try something new. That being said, as I get older and meet new people and talk about the things they like, I've curated a list of TV shows and movies that I'd like to get around to watching eventually....this list is constantly growing, but here's a handful of movies that currently need checking off*

The Big LebowskiJaws

Jurassic ParkPulp Fiction

The Shawshank RedemptionThe Godfather

AlienBlade Runner

Dr StrangeloveThe Terminator

*I had already started writing this post last week, and it just so happened that I FINALLY saw The Big Lebowski over the weekend. That rug really did tie the room together.

All movie poster images are from IMDB

Comments

Popular Posts