2018 Convention Schedule

2018 Convention Schedule

Right now the 2018 convention schedule is looking much more calm than this year's was, and that's probably a good thing. I went to 7 of the 9 I listed this time last year (Time Lord Expo got cancelled and there wasn't a Midwest Toy Fest), and added two more that weren't originally on the list, and I might have one more before the year ends! 

So how did 2017 play out? I attended:


Right now I'm looking at 6 events from 2018, which isn't too bad. Of course things change, so this might as well.

And of course, if you are an con organizer and think I'd be a good fit for panels or other con related things, either as a cosplayer or as a podcaster, please message me: stylesandsmarts (at) gmail (dot) com or fiveishfangirls (at) gmail (dot) com 

Keep calm and comic con

Comments

Popular Posts