I'm Still Here!

Oh my! I haven't posted anything on here since....well we won't specify how long it's been ;-)

If you're subscribed to my YouTube channel, you've seen that I've been posted videos on at least some of what I've been up to. Including our family Alaskan cruise, a corgi race, and then my recent trip to Dallas.


Even my channel saw a slump in posting there for a while, due to some personal issues (which is for another post at another time). But the podcast has been going strong, so I hope you're keeping up with what we've been releasing.

I do hope that now my personal stuff is more in control, I can get back to blogging more. We'll see how I do finishing out the year, but it may just be that I pick up stronger when we get into 2019. Thanks for those who've stuck around!

sign that says I'm Still Here

Comments

Popular Posts