Criminal Thoughts: A Criminal Minds Stream Of Consciousness (Part 1)

Criminal Minds meme, a blurry photo of Hotch, the text "When you've watched 3 hours of Criminal Minds and you hear footsteps"

So I started binging the TV series, Criminal Minds, back in May as background noise while my hands were busy working on stuff for (then) the upcoming PopCon in Louisville. I'd seen miscellaneous episodes throughout the years as reruns, but never in proper order. We had just gotten Paramount+ so I figured, what the hell, why not? Approximately a month later, I'm almost done with Season 5! Some friends and I have a persistent Facebook chat for the random TV shows we may be watching at any given moment, but I thought it would be fun to chronicle some of my thoughts here as well. These will likely be rambly, and may not make much sense if you haven't watched the series, I won't likely do this every time, and I'm not starting back at the beginning, but it's my blog and I can do what I want. 😇😈

*SPOILER WARNING* 

S5 E22 The Internet Is Forever

A serial killer in Boise, Idaho, is revealed to have been posting his murders on the Internet, accumulating quite a collection of fans in the process.

-Facebook screwed up their privacy settings? Color me surprised! /s

-I remember in the "early days" of social media, how things like GeoTagging and using apps like FourSquare were considered so dangerous.

-Spencer doesn't have e-mail? Surely that's common use within the FBI.

-We don't talk about Bruno 🐶

-It'll be over when she stops screaming Garcia

-P*rn titles are just as bad as craft beer and hot sauce names

-An unlocked and open door is never a good sign

S5 E23 Our Darkest Hour

The BAU is called to California when a sadistic serial killer appears and begins killing people in the dark during the rolling blackouts.

-I've never lived someplace where rolling blackouts/brownouts were a thing

-Do the words "Stay here" not mean ANYTHING?

-OMG Tim Curry!

-Did I miss something, did Hotch take back over as the BAU director? He seems to be giving a lot more orders.

-What do you think the words "Rolling Blackout" mean lady? Of course, your garage door isn't going to work!

-Tim Curry is so good at being creepy

S6 E1 The Longest Night

As The Prince of Darkness continues his murderous rampage across California, the BAU go after him to save Detective Spicer's daughter from him.

-Yay more Tim Curry!

-Tim has spoken more in the first 15 minutes of this episode than he did in the previous episode, either way, he's glorious.

-How do you feel about a bob haircut Ellie? Maybe even a pixie?

-That wig is terrible

-His name is Billy Flynn? What in the Chicago is going on?

-I'm not a mom, I have no desire to be a mom, but DAMN JJ!

-Ah the good old, "Do as I say, not as I do" routine. And I hate it. Such an overused trope/character personality trait.

-That might have been overkill Morgan





Comments

Popular Posts