Thursday's Treasures: Harry Potter Edition

So tonight it all ends for us Harry Potter fanatics out there with the release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2. I've read all the books multiple times and have seen all the movie and it's bitter-sweet that now it's all over. I won't go into many details for those who haven't read the books and might be seeing the movie right away (unlike the hubby and I who are going tonight for a midnight show). So in honor of Mr. Potter and all that is awesome-wizardness I've found some HP related stuff that every future wizard and witch needs in their collection. All items can be found on Etsy.com. I am no way affiliated with any of the sellers on Etsy and cannot vouch for the quality of their work.

Solid Sterling Silver 925 Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Ring











Hogwarts Acceptance Letter and Sorting Hat Tote Bag

Comments

Popular Posts