Thursday's Treasures

If you remember from one of my earlier treasure posts I had posted about the Louis Vuitton Neverfull. I was recently in a Louis Vuitton store and asked to see the Neverfull in person to see if I really liked the size. The size was perfect but I was surprised at how thin the handles were. I know how good the quality is with LV bags but I personally prefer a bag with more substantial handles. So now I'm back to square one. I really want a tote-style bag but nothing too big, so here are a couple more choices. 


Louis Vuitton Batignolles Horizontal

Size (LxDxH) 15.3" x 10" x 5.7"  The Batignolles certainly qualifies as a tote-style bag but I'm just not loving the shape. I also don't like the fact that it only has a hook closure and not a zipper. However it is a classic style and could be used for years.

Louis Vuitton Totally


Like the Neverfull the Totally comes in three sizes, the PM (Size (LxDxH): 15.3" x 9.4" x 5.5"), the MM (Size (LxDxH): 16.9" x 11.8" x 6.7"), and the GM (Size (LxDxH): 18.5" x 13.4" x 8.3"). Aside from being about 4 inches longer the MM is almost the same size as the MM Neverfull, plus this bag has a zipper closure and handy outside pockets. It also has thicker handles which makes this bag a front runner.

Return To Tiffany(TM) Oval Tag Necklace


I'm fortunate to own a couple of Tiffany pieces, they're timeless and beautiful and compliment any woman's wardrobe. I love this necklace with the edgier chain instead of a thinner more delicate chain.
Tiffany Notes(TM) Ring

This ring is so unique with the engraving that looks like a handwritten note. I love unique details and touches like that on wardrobe pieces, I think they make a person's wardrobe more personable and allows you to show your personality.
Drobo S 2nd Generation Storage

The Drobo is the external hard drive to end all external hard drives. I'm not sure I can explain how the Drobo works effectively, but Charles Trippy of CTFxC recently put up a video showing his and explains the Drobo quite well (and he's giving one away too!) But let me just say if you work with digital media (photography, video, graphic design, etc) the Drobo can be a life and content saver.



Comments

Popular Posts