My bucket list....

Now that I am getting ready to finish college (one more semester to go!), I have a whole life of possibilities ahead of me. Obviously establishing myself in the working world and building a career is a priority, but there are many other things that I want to see/do/experience in my life that I can't wait to check off the proverbial bucket list now that I won't be in school. I'm sure that this list will change as time goes on but for now I'd like to share some of the ones I'm most eager to check off:


-Visit every Disney park in the world-
*Florida DONE
Magic Kingdom
EPCOT
Disney's Hollywood Studios
Disney's Animal Kingdom 

*California
Disneyland DONE
California Adventure

*Tokyo, Japan
Tokyo Disneyland
Tokyo DisneySea

*Paris, France
Disneyland Paris

*Hong Kong, China
Hong Kong Disneyland

*Shanghai, China
Shanghai Disneyland Park



-Attend the Daytona 500-



-Attend Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York City-



-Attend a Superbowl-



-Attend a TED Talks Conference-


-Attend SIGGRAPH-



-Have a roll in a feature film and/or tv show-



-Visit Abbey Road-



-Attend the Academy Awards-



-See a Broadway show on Broadway-


While I might not get to check everything off my list, I certainly would like to try and check off as many as I can. What about you, do you have a bucket list? What do you hope to check off yours?

Comments

Popular Posts