Thursday's Treasures: The Anti-Treasure List

First off, let me say that I know fashion is EXTREMELY subjective and personal, that's part of what makes it so much fun and allows all of us to express ourselves through what we wear. That being said, there occasionally comes a time where I'll see something at the mall or online and I go "Huh? Who in the heck would want to wear that?" So instead of my usual list of drool worthy must-have items I thought I'd post a few things that you will never catch me wearing (again this is just my opinion and others may find these items are their style, it's just not mine)

UGG Over The Knee Bailey Sparkles


UGG Sheepskin Cuff


Zara Fur Wedge Ankle Boot

ASOS Premium Curly Shearling Coat



ASOS Sequin Sweater


Topshop Faux Fur Parka


Topshop Mesh Fringed Shrug

Comments

Popular Posts