One of the magazines I read (I think it's Redbook but don't quote me on that) has a section in each issue where they have a celebrity list a bunch of random things about themselves (childhood dreams, strange talents, etc.) I enjoy reading them and I thought it would be fun to do one about ME!
1. I've taken French, German and Japanese and can't use any of them (although I would love to fully learn French)
2. When I was younger I wanted to become an archaeologist just like Indiana Jones
3. I like eating bananas but I hate banana flavored foods
4. For my Sweet 16 I had a costume party sleepover and we watched Blue's Clues
5. I've had several celebrity crushes, some of them include: Magician David Copperfield, country star Dierks Bentley and NASCAR driver Tony Stewart
6. I lost the entire toenail off the middle toe of my left foot when a block of concrete fell on my foot (it's grown back since then)
7. I can't swim
8. Related to #5, I sent a letter (a hand-written letter sent via snail mail as this was before Facebook and all that) to Weird Al asking him to be my prom date. I never heard from him (I bet he would have been hilarious)....
9. In Jr. High I was in Bible Bowl with a group from my church
10. I have no specific type when it comes to men (see #5 and #8), although if I did my husband would fit the bill to the letter