Wedding Guests

Saturday afternoon the hubby and I went to the wedding of his old college roommate, Andy. Andy and Chauncey were sharing an apartment when Chauncey and I started dating. It was up in Muncie and the day was beautiful, but a tad chilly. We had a great time as the wedding and reception brought together a bunch of friends and family that have known each other for literally decades. We danced and talked and had a great time.

Blouse: ASOS 
(Faux) leather skirt: Old Navy (thrifted) 
Tights: unknown 
Shoes: Charlotte Russe



 I call these my Lady Gaga shoes



 Doesn't he clean up well?




Comments

  1. You guys look great! I love the Gaga booties! Work it Rachel! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was smart though and brought a change of shoes. I needed flats so I could DANCE!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts