A new venture

Hello friends and family!

I am writing to let you know, I have just completed training to be a Travel Consultant specializing in selling Disney Destinations! I am working for Academy Travel and can book your next vacation to Walt Disney World, Disneyland California, The Disney Cruise Line or an Adventures by Disney* 

Please let your friends know they can contact me for the latest information and
 promotions (please contact me at stylesandsmarts@gmail.com for all Disney Travel related questions and information). If you would like to be on my email list please do not hesitate to let me know.

I have also set up a new blog at: http://magicalvoyages.blogspot.com/ where I will be sharing news and information to help make planning your next Disney vacation easier.

Looking forward to making Disney Dreams comes true for you and your family very soon!

*And to my friends who are Disney travel agents for other companies, please don't think that I am in any way encroaching in on your territory. This is just something that I felt like I needed to do, and I hope that even though we are with different organizations that we can work together to make sure everyone has a magical vacation! And if you are a friend and have a current relationship with a Disney TA please don't feel like you need to leave them because you are friends with me.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts