Week 1: A recent picture and 15 facts about yourself.
1. I love fashion, shopping and makeup; although I've recently been re-prioritizing my wardrobe and have really pared down my collection.
2. As much as I love being a girly-girl, above all I am a nerd.
3. I hardly ever watch TV, the exception being a couple of TV shows.
4. Even though I'm a nerd, I love sports. Specifically, NASCAR and NFL football.
5. I'm a HUGE anglophile and want to visit England in the worst way.
6. Between married life and a several health issues, I've manged to put on more weight than I care to think about. That in itself wouldn't be so bad except now my wedding set doesn't fit. I know I could get them re-sized, but to me that feels like defeat and accepting the weight gain.
7. My wedding dress is hanging in my closet and I have no idea what to do with it.
8. I don't want kids and don't plan on having any, ever. It's not that I don't like kids, they just aren't for me. Thankfully my husband has been very supportive in this and we plan on being the BEST and COOLEST aunt and uncle ever!
9. I don't know how to drive a stick-shift.
10. Some of the things that make up my nerdy-ness: Disney, Doctor Who, Marvel, Glee, Lord of the Rings, and Harry Potter
11. I was engaged to be married to my high school boyfriend (obviously that didn't work out).
12. When my (future) husband and I first started dating, he had known who I was for almost six months before I knew who he was.
13. I was a boy bander in high school, but only Backstreet Boys and *NSync.
14. I was in marching band as a color guard member.
15. I've been on national television due to being in color guard.
A huge thanks to my pal Marie over at Mom Gets Real for the challenge!