Capstones

Blazer skinny pants TOMS wedges
Blazer: H&M (old); Top: Forever 21 (old); Pants: Ann Taylor Loft (outlet); Shoes: TOMS; Jewelry: Von Maur; Nail Polish: (Fingers) Katy Perry "Teenage Dream" (Toes) I'm Not Really A Waitress

The Indiana University School of Informatics had their bi-annual/semester capstone presentations, where all the graduating students show off their senior projects (in lieu of doing a thesis). As an alumni and now a staff member, I'm proud to call myself a member of the IU community and makes me reminisce about my own capstones. If you are interested, you can see pictures and watch the overview video about my graduate capstone here...and if you are really interested you can read my thesis paper (because I'm an overachiever and had to write a thesis as well) here

Comments

Popular Posts