It's my Blog-aversary!

Blogging is a legitimate way to indulge in my narcissim someecard

4 years ago I made my first post on this blog. Since then it's been an interesting ride. I've had months where I'd barely post, and then BAM, topics come pouring out of my brain (although sometimes I've had help). Overall I wouldn't change this whole blogging thing for the world. 

Normally here's where I'd say something like how I promise to step up my game and be a more active blogger from here on out....but who are we kidding? If I post something, I post something. If I don't, I don't. Life is going to happen, and if we're lucky, I might remember to take pictures and write about it later. But for now, I have work to do and I seriously need to take my car to get its oil changed. Thrilling right?

Comments

  1. Happy blogiversary! I didn't realize you had been at this so long! Yay you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts