Fashion Feature: Winter Holiday Outfit Inspiration at Old Navy

Now that Halloween has passed, the focus now shifts to the big holiday season. This includes lots of food, time with family, and my personal favorite, shopping! And nothing gets me into the spirit with a new outfit or two (or twelve), and Old Navy always delivers fashionable clothing at affordable prices. Here are a few looks I put together with what's new on their racks for the upcoming season.


Old Navy Cowl-Neck Tunic Sweater Old Navy Pleated Mini-Skirt 



Old Navy Boyfriend Windowpane Flannel Shirt Old Navy Long Pixie PantsOld Navy Poncho Wrap


Old Navy Classic Plaid Flannel Pullover Old Navy Women's Boyfriend Straight-Fit Jeans Old Navy Frost Free Fleece-Lined Vest


Old Navy Women's Fair Isle Sweater Old Navy Women's Ponte-Knit Leggings Old Navy Racerback Raw-Edge Tank




I have been in no way compensated for this post, I just really love Old Navy that much :-)


Comments

Popular Posts