I've Stopped Wearing A Bra

Luna Flower Women's Stretch Seamless Cut Out Strappy Sport Bras Forever 21 Floral Lace Racerback Bralette

2, 3


So over the past few months, I've made a subtle change in my wardrobe. I've stopped wearing a bra. Now that doesn't mean I'm going commando up top, but what I mean is that I've stopped wearing what you'd traditionally consider a bra. Wires, hook and eye closure in the back, adjustable straps, etc. This isn't some sort of feminist statement, I've just found them to really uncomfortable.

So what I have switched to are bralettes. Some are padded so I still get some shape, some are made of lace for that little bit of sex appeal....but there's no wires, no hooks, no straps to constantly adjust or pull back up. Sure I don't get the same support as I would with a traditional bra, but my girls aren't big enough and I'm young enough I don't mind or really care. Plus, depending on the top I'm wearing, sometimes having some of it peek through can be kinda cute.

Maybe once I get a little older and need more support, they'll have invented traditional bras that aren't as uncomfortable.


AERIE PADDED PLUNGE BRALETTE
1

Comments

Popular Posts