Thursday's Treasures

Glee Key To My Heart Chastity Charm Necklace


Made by jewelry designer Ryan Ryan, the Key To My Heart Necklace appeared in the Season 2 of Glee in "Sexy".


Picture courtesy of The Possessionista

Now while I'm not a member of the celibacy club (he I am married after all) I think the design is super cute and could be considered a "Key To My Heart" for any girl (or guy if you are so inclined) in love. And for the Gleek in your life, Ryan Ryan has created other pieces either inspired by the show or have appeared in the show itself including Rachel's prom necklace, the necklace Finn gave Rachel for Valentine's Day and Rachel's initial pendant.


Louis Vuitton Neverfull

If you ask my BFF she'll tell you that I am a big bag kinda girl. Between my wallet, day planner, makeup and other miscellaneous items the larger the bag the better. But I also want to make sure that I'm carrying around something cute and is easy to get into when I need something. Which is why I'm a currently drooling over the Louis Vuitton Neverfull tote.


The Neverfull comes in three sizes, the PM (Size (LxHxD): 11.4" x 8.6" x 5.1"), the MM (Size (LxHxD): 12.6" x 11.4" x 6.7") and the GM (Size (LxHxD): 15.7" x 13" x 7.9"). And while I can carry quite a bit, I think the GM might even be a bit big for me but I don't care for the shortness of the PM (it throws the proportions off for me) so the MM would probably be my size of choice. And while Louis Vuiotton can be pricey, they are certainly very well made and worth the investment if you can get your hands on one.


"Weird" Al Yankovic: Alpocalypse



Hey did I throw you for a loop there? It's okay, you aren't seeing things, that really is a Weird Al album you are seeing there. I am a HUGE fan of Weird Al, he's right up there in my fandom world with the Beatles. And I've been lucky enough to see him twice in concert. He's always hilarious and when you really think about it extremely talented to. I mean, anyone can parody a song and write some funny lyrics, but he's able to emulate so many artists from different genres and it all sounds good! Anyways the point is Al has a new album coming out this month, the 21st to be exact! And you can be sure that this will be on my iPod and playing on repeat on the 21st.



Comments

Popular Posts