HAPPY HALLOWEEN! World's Most Terrifying Haunted Places and a Halloween Memory

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

Growing up, Halloween wasn't a big deal. We'd go trick-or-treating or to our church's "Hillbilly Hoedown" but we never really go into the spirit of the holiday. Since meeting my husband that has changed drastically. He's a BIG Halloween fan, he designed and built his own haunted houses in his parent's garage as a teen and loves everything about the scariest time of the year. Now we spend each year decorating my mom's house and scaring the trick-or-treaters, going to haunted houses and watching Halloween movies. One of my favorite memories is from 2010, during my husband and I's first year of marriage we went to Walt Disney World for Halloween/my husband's birthday. We love all things Disney, and when it comes to the holidays, Disney goes all out. We attended Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party twice and had a blast!




If you are someone who really loves a fright and enjoy history, check out this piece from Priority One Jets where they share some of the world's most terrifying haunted places. Two of my favorites that I would love to visit are the Winchester Mystery House and the Paris catacombs.

Comments

Popular Posts