I'm the kind of blogger who....

image of a keyboard from a mac book laptop

There's been a prompt floating around called "I'm the type of girl who...." (started by Holly over at Hey, Hollywood) I thought I'd put my own spin on it with "I'm the kind of blogger who...."

-Will go weeks without posting anything, sometimes I'm busy, all lot of the time sometimes I'm not inspired.

-Won't subscribe to any of those "box" services (Ipsy, Birchbox, etc.) Probably because I'm a creature of habit when it comes to my makeup/beauty routine, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

-Will take my outfit pictures in the mirror with my cellphone. I don't have time in the morning to set up my nice camera and tripod and figure out the best lighting. And when I get home, the work clothes come right off and the yoga pants go on.

-Doesn't get the love for Chipotle, Target, Panera, Pretty Little Liars, The Bachelor, The Walking Dead or any of the Real Housewives.

-Will pin an obnoxious number of DIY projects and recipes on Pintrest and never attempt a single one. I'm just a pin hoarder.

-Hates to cook, loves to eat, but is a picky eater. If a constant declaration of my love for bacon, cupcakes and french fries is good blog content, then I'm golden.

-Hates my "writing voice" but feels like if I wrote the way I talked that it would look/sound terrible.

-Would rather down a bottle of Angry Orchard than mix a drink or open a bottle of wine. 

Comments

  1. I'm with you on the box services (don't get it/don't want it) and the not getting the "love" for pretty much everything on your list except for Target. I don't love Target but I appreciate it. I've never been to Chipotle and I'm okay with that. lol I don't have pinterest but I'd probably be like you and just hoard pins. Anyways, sometimes there's just not that much to say you know? Other than "Hey I'm still here! Still okay". lol I guess that's why I've paired down what I write in my LJ and just wait for longer things that I can recap rather than the everyday type of stuff. (Plus I didn't want it to get colossal like my PJ from back in the day. lol)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I sometimes feel like my life is a bit too dull to be a blogger. Or maybe it's just because we've been snowed in for so long!

      Delete
    2. I blame the snow. I've never found you or your blog content to be dull and I've been following you now for a while. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts