No pinches here!

courdoroy blazer green knit sweater jeans topsiders
Blazer: Old Navy (thrifted); Sweater: The Loft (thrifted); Jeans: Old Navy; Shoes: Sperry Topsider; Necklace: Payless; Earrings: Francesca's; Nail polish: MAC Formidable

When I was a kid, St. Patrick's Day was a big deal. Mostly because as a kid, any excuse to be able to pinch a fellow classmate was a good one. And at least for myself and my friends, we were relentless. No green, you got pinched. And we were really particular about what constituted a proper shade of green. Pretty much if it didn't match the grass or the leaves on the trees, you were getting a pinch. Of course our teachers caught on and began offering paper shamrocks for those unfortunate souls who were green-less to wear. Now as an adult it's not as big a deal, pretty much any shade of green goes. I'm too concerned about getting my share of the corned beef.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts