Places I've Been


Create Your Own Visited States Map


I found this map maker via my friend (and podcast co-host) Brittany. Like her, I didn't include states I just drove through or places I've had flight layovers. One exception is if we were driving through a state but stopped to "play tourist" beyond just stopping for gas or food.

Alabama
Alaska
Arizona-Vacationed here in 2001
Arkansas-Vacationed here in 2002
California-Vacationed here several times (1999, 2005, 2015, 2016)
Colorado-Went to Denver for Bible Bowl championships in 1995/1996'ish?
Connecticut
Delaware
District Of Columbia
Florida-Vacationed here more times than I can count
Georgia 
Hawaii
Idaho
Illinois-Have been to Chicago a couple of times
Indiana-I live here!
Iowa 
Kansas-Played tourist on the way to Oklahoma and on the way to Colorado 
Kentucky-Have been here several times for marching band and other stuff
Louisiana
Maine
Maryland
Massachusetts
Michigan-Go here once a year for camping
Minnesota 
Mississippi
Missouri-Visited the St. Louis Arch in 2003 
Montana
Nebraska 
Nevada-Went to Las Vegas in 2008 
New Hampshire
New Jersey-Stayed here when we went to NYC in 2002
New Mexico
New York-Visited NYC in 2002
North Carolina-Several vacations including the NASCAR Hall of Fame in 2011
North Dakota
Ohio-Gone to Cincinnati to King's Island several times and to Columbus for concerts
Oklahoma-With my mom in 2003, she was born here
Oregon
Pennsylvania
Rhode Island
South Carolina-Was just here this year!
South Dakota
Tennessee-Was just here this year!
Texas
Utah
Vermont
Virginia-Played tourist on our way to NC to visit family
Washington
West Virginia-Played tourist on our way to NC to visit family
Wisconsin
Wyoming 

Comments

Popular Posts