Blue Valentine


I've already stated that in general, I don't have a favorite holiday. So when Valentine's Day rolled around today, going into it I was just "Meh"....until I woke up and it went downhill. Granted nothing absolutely terrible happened, it was just....Meh! Yesterday my neck on my left side started to hurt, by this morning it was even worse, the pain went from my neck all the way down my arm. So I decided to stay home from work until I could get to the chiropractor. 

The nice thing is, I can still work while at home. So I logged into my email and realized that we had one of our classrooms double booked! Minor panic ensued. Thankfully it got worked out (at least as far as I know). I'll know for sure once I get back to the office tomorrow.

The weather was pretty decent though, but overall I just had this feeling of Blahhhhhh......a funk I just couldn't quite shake. Had to run some errands before going to the chiropractor, and then Chauncey and I ended up going out for beers and an appetizer just for the heck of it. So it wasn't terrible. Of course at the time of writing this post, Agents of SHIELD hasn't come on yet.... #SoManyFeels 

Comments

Popular Posts