Birthdays = Retail Therapy

Yes I am now (well as of several weeks ago) 28 years old. In the spirit of gift giving I received money and/or gift cards so spend at my discretion. I hadn't had the chance to spend any of it since then, so when I took my mental health break last week I decided that it was the perfect time to indulge in some retail therapy. So I high-tailed it to Forever 21 (one of my favorites!) and shopped till I dropped. Unfortunately it's not getting warm enough (in my opinion) to wear everything quite yet, but once it is I'll be sporting my new duds:
Isn't the button detail on the sleeves cute?





I also picked up this belt in yellow


I bought this dress but in blue, it reminded me of the dress Kate Middleton wore when she and Prince William announced their engagement.

I was really hesitant of tops with the dolman (aka batwing) sleeve, but I had tried on and purchased a different top and am really starting to like the style. It's comfy yet unique enough to be more than just a t-shirt, plus it makes a great canvas for funky pieces of jewelry.


Speaking of my birthday, you can see highlights in our latest vlog. Check it out!

Comments

Popular Posts