Channeling Kate

So I haven't done an outfit of the day in a while and I figured today would be a good day. DH and I went to Lafayette to Purdue's Elliott Hall of Music to see Monty Python's Spamalot. I took it as an opportunity to get dressed up and put together this ensemble.






I was inspired by Kate Middleton's dress that she wore when she and Prince William announced their engagement.



Blue is a favorite color and it tends to be the one I gravitate toward most often although I am trying to branch out. With spring/summer coming I'm looking forward to using more color.

Dress: Forever 21 
Shoes: Carlos Santana
Jewelry: Necklace (Forever 21)  Bracelets (Claires)  Ring (Forever 21)

Comments

  1. Loving this look on you! You have a great figure!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts