Currently....

reading // The Hobbit by JRR Tolkien. I have yet to read Lord of the Rings (although I'm a HUGE fan of the films). I've heard that The Hobbit is easier to read than LOTR and with first film coming out later this year I figured I'd given Tolkien's books a try.

watching // The Olympics! Since they've started I've hardly watched a thing but today I've been on an Olympic watching binge.

anticipating  // Our Disney cruise! We hit double digits in our countdown last weekend. We still have to get our passports but those will be taken care of this week. 

laughing about // I did have a bit of a laugh after the end of the men's 10,000 meter run when they said that the USA has only won a medal in that event 3 times in the past 100 years. Not sure why but it struck me as funny.

listening to // The TV, again I'm on an Olympics binge.

eating // Eating, nothing. Drinking a Pepsi throwback. Headed out to dinner soon.

working on // A media kit for my blog/Youtube channel.

wishing // I could go to an Olympic games, certainly on my bucket list!



found this fun post idea via Much Love, Illy. if you write up your own "currently" post, i'd love to see it so be sure to leave it the comments so that i can check it out, too! 

Comments

Popular Posts