New video: Bridal Makeup Tutorial

Comments

  1. My jaw dropped when you said that 3 days before the wedding, the bride had no idea what to do about her makeup. I feel like that was just as important to me as my dress!lol But when you got to the part about her perfect skin, it made sense. (Must be nice! haha)

    I like the products that you used and the final look.(I've heard great things about the LM tinted moisturizer, but I need way more coverage than that so I haven't tried it myself.) I'm sure she looked stunning and I'm glad you were there to play Makeup Artist for her.:)

    P.S. did you have to travel by plane to the wedding or was it just a drive away? I was just curious to know if TSA has problems with makeup brushes in the carry-on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We drove so no problems there. It was in southern Michigan, about a 4.5 hour drive. I can't imagine the TSA would have problems with the brushes, it would be any liquid cosmetics where you'd have a problem if they're over the 3 oz. limit.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the info! That's what I thought. I guess I was just nervous that they'd consider the handles "weapons". My brushes all together probably cost as much as the plane ticket so I'm just being cautious. lol

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts