ABC's of Me


I totally stole this idea from Marquis over at Simply Clarke

A - Available or married? 
Happily Married. 



B- Book?
currently reading Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring.

C- Cake or Pie?
That's tough, probably cake..especially cupcakes!

D- Drink of Choice?
Cherry Coke

E- Essential Item?
iPhone

F- Favorite Color?
Blue, I have so much blue in my wardrobe it's crazy!

G- Game to play or watch?
Currently addicted to Candy Crush

H- Hometown?
Indianapolis, IN

I- Indulgence?
Doughnuts...or Girl Scout cookies. I was good and only ate one box this season.

J- Job?
Retail slave

K- Kids and names?
None :) 

L- Life is incomplete without?
My Hubby...and bacon ;-)


M- Music group or singer?
The Beatles, my all time favorite. Weird Al is a close second.

N- Number of siblings?
1 (younger) brother

O- Oranges or apples?
Both are messy to eat, I'll take both in juice form (and apple in pie form!)

P- Phobias/Fears?
heights, drowning while swimming

Q- Favorite Quote?
"Somehow I can't believe there are any heights that can't be scaled by a man who knows the secret of making dreams come true. This special secret, it seems to me, can be summarized in four C's. They are Curiosity, Confidence, Courage, and Constancy and the greatest of these is Confidence. When you believe a thing, believe it all the way, implicitly and unquestionably." -Walt Disney

R- Reason to Smile?
My hubby, he's amazing. 

S- Season?
Summer! Give me sunshine and heat any day!

T- Tattoos?
Two with plans for at least one more

U- Unknown fact about me?
When I take a nap (and who doesn't like naps!) I like to fall asleep while watching videos on YouTube

V- Vegetable you love?
I love sweet potatoes.

W- Worst habit?
If I paint my nails and it's started to chip I'll pick at it and peel it off.

X- X-Rays you've had?
Foot, ankle, hand...yet nothing has ever been broken.

Y- Your favorite food?
Breakfast food! Pancakes, bacon, waffles, eggs.....

Z- Zodiac?
Aquarius

Comments

  1. I love that picture of you and C at the beginning. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! My MIL took that when we all went to Chicago last year. It was COLD so we took refuge in the big convention type building at Navy Pier.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts