Sunday, June 30, 2013

Attention followers: changes are coming!

So you may or may not know, but Google Reader is going away....tomorrow....So if you used this to follow me:


Then you need to consider one of these other options....

-Bloglovin: Think of it as YouTube for blogs. It's free to sign up and then you can go here to add all of the blogs you are following with Google Reader.

-Follow me on Twitter as I always tweet any new posts.

-Follow me on Pintrest, more specifically my board for Styles And Smarts.

Thankfully with these options the transition from using Google Reader to something else should be easy enough. All I ask is that if you are a follower, please try and stay in touch. I have lots of ideas and some BIG plans that I'll hopefully be implementing in the next few weeks.

2 comments:

  1. always google dashboard which is how I've read from day one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great! I try to remember to use my Google dashboard, I haven't been consistent enough but it's becoming habit. Thanks for following!

      Delete