Like New

grey skirt green sweater taupe faux leather jacket
Jacket: Jack via Von Maur; Sweater: Ann Taylor (thrifted); Skirt: White House Black Market (thrifted); Boots: Wet Seal; Necklace: Boutique in North Carolina; Ring: House of Harlow via Von Maur

As I mentioned in my last outfit post, I've been cleaning out my closet and finding some long lost items I've forgotten I had. Another one of those pieces is this skirt. I don't think I've ever worn it since I bought it a few years ago. I'm really pushing myself to wear these items, I bought them, they fit, why not? It's like I went shopping and got a whole new wardrobe without spending a dime.

Comments

  1. That's a great way to look at it: shopping your own closet without spending a dime. It's a cute piece so I think it was a great investment. For me, I have a lot of stuff leftover from when I was a little bigger so it's in this "pending alterations pile" that never get altered because it's another expense I don't need to make at the time. :/ I did start gifting some things to friends that I knew would never fit right or were no longer my style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope have you heard of Poshmark? It's an app for your phone but it's an online marketplace where you can sell your clothes, shoes and accessories. The link to my closet is on the side of my blog if you want to check it out. It's really easy and I've managed to sell quite a bit. I'm not making a lot of money, mostly because my stuff isn't super high end but it's better than nothing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts