Finally!

cardigan, joggers, galdiator sandals
Cardigan: Forever 21; Top: NY & Company (thrifted); Joggers: Gap (outlet); Shoes: Marshall's; Purse: Forever 21; Watch: Vince Camuto; Bracelet: Forever 21; Ring: House of Harlow (via Von Maur); Necklace: Kenneth Cole (via Von Maur)

This is the first time I've worn open toed shoes in I don't know how long (not counting our cruise). Spring has sprung and I couldn't be happier! I foresee a few dips in temps for a few more weeks, but the overall trend is up-up-up!

Comments

  1. lol I'm the opposite. I'm more like, "finally! A day when it's cold enough to wear the boots I only get to wear once a year!" haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! It all depends on where you live, I'd still wear my boots even if I lived someplace like California.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts