Gym Uniform

workout leggings, top, and belt
Top: Thrifted; Sports Bra: Thrifted; Workout Leggings; Marshall's (super old); Hat: Jeff Gordon hauler (super old); Shoes: Old Navy; Workout Belt: TJ Maxx

I've found that one of the things that keeps me motivated to go to the gym is to have real workout clothes. I feel so much better in items that wick away sweat and stretch with me. And the best part is you don't have to spend a ton, places like TJ Maxx and your local thrift store are great to picking up name brand athletic wear at a fraction of the price. I got my workout belt at TJ Maxx too. I wanted something to hold my phone (which I use to listen to my workout playlist) and also hold my inhaler.

Comments

  1. Your rear looks nice and in shape in that pic. (I hope that didn't sound creepy! lol It's just a fact I was stating.) I got my fanny pack thingy at Ross (same idea as Marshalls/TJ Maxx) for $7, when Target wanted $30 for essentially the same thing. Don't even get me started on what they cost at the Run Disney expos. lol So I agree about looking there for workout things and basically anything else you don't want to pay full retail for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not creepy at all, I'm quite proud of my rear end :-) I shudder to think what they charge for stuff at the Run Disney expos, I imagine I'll have to quite choosy with what I purchase whenever I do a Disney race. Until then, TJ Maxx/Marshalls/thrift stores for the win!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts