Seventeen Questions

I'm currently sick and don't have much motivation to film anything or write anything, but I figured stealing this idea from Seventeen Magazine would be easy enough ;-)


1. Most Played Song
It's constantly changing, but at the moment "24K" by Bruno Mars

2. Best Candy
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, duh!

3. Favorite Disney Princess
Merida and Anna

4. Best Past Halloween Costume
Princess Jasmine from Aladdin (I swear I have video/pics somewhere, I just need to find them)

5. Word You Overuse
Do curse words count? LOL!

6. Nicknames
Fungus, Monkey Butt, Rachie

7. Fave Comics Character
Iron Man and Jessica Jones

8. Current #WCW
Krysten Ritter

9. Fave Fast Food Chain
Fazolis

10. Best Thing On Their Menu
Their breadsticks, duh!

11. Fave School Subject
Drama or Color Guard (I was a performing arts nerd)

12. Best Binge Watch
Sherlock, I was hooked within 10 minutes

via GIPHY

13. Celeb Crush
Omg where do I start?

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

14. Ideal Date
Dinner (preferably at a bar/pub/gastro pub) and movie

15. Worst Past Halloween Costume
Not necessarily worst, but just one I never got to do as a kid, a Power Ranger. All these years later and I still want a Power Ranger costume.

via GIPHY

16. Fave Celeb on Insta
Chloe Bennet, she seems so down to Earth and goofy

17. Scariest Movie
Ugh I can't stand scary movies, so I try to avoid them at all costs. However Carrie (the Sissy Spacek version) scared the CRAP out of me when I was younger

Comments




  1. Hey,

    Thanks for sharing this blog its very helpful to implement in our work





    Regards.

    Miiabyt Fashion

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts