Almost there....

Floral Dress Knit sweater riding boots
Sweater: Eddie Bauer (thrifted); Dress: Forever 21 (old); Boots: Von Maur (really old); Earrings: Francesa's; Rings and Necklace: Von Maur; Nail Polish: OPI for Sephora "I'm With Brad"

Spring is slowly (and I mean slooooooowly) but surely taking hold here in the mid-west. We'll get a day or two of really nice weather (like today, 70 degrees and sunny!) and then the bottom will drop out and we're back into the 40's and 50's with rain. I'm glad I'm not one of those people who packs away their winter wardrobe once spring and summer roll around, otherwise I'd constantly be unpacking and then repacking!

Comments

  1. Love that outfit, Rachel!!! It looks real nice. I really love the sweater and the boots:)

    P.s I know what you mean about Spring.. It was in the 70's pretty much all last week, and today it snowed.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've worn the CRAP out of those boots this fall and winter. And that sweater I got from Goodwill several years ago and wear it a ton as well. If it works, it works!

      PS. I got your snow, and I wasn't very happy about it!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts