Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Not what I ordered!

tie neck blouse jeans riding boots
Top: ASOS (old); Jeans: Old Navy; Boots: Von Maur (really old); Jewelry: Forever 21/Von Maur

So you remember the other day when I was talking about how spring was trying to make a permanent appearance around here...apparently someone got their wires crossed because this is what I woke up to this morning...

snow in April
That my friends, is SNOW!  Really, it's mid-April. And it wasn't just a light dusting either, these were big, fluffy flakes falling out of the sky. Seriously, I'm moving to Florida.....

2 comments:

  1. The weather didn't get the memo that it's spring already. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I think (and I seriously hope) that this is the last of it and it'll be uphill from here on out *knocks on wood!*

      Delete