Kate-esq

Blazer striped tee skinny jeans nautical Kate Middleton inspired
Blazer: Merona (thrifted); Shirt: Bass Outlet; Jeans: Charlotte Russe; Shoes: Naturalizer (thrifted); Earrings and rings: Von Maur/Forever 21; Necklace: vintage; Nail Polish: Essie "Spin The Bottle"

I'll be honest, since the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge began their tour of New Zealand and Australia a few weeks ago, I've been glued to watching what Kate wears to each engagement. I love her sense of style and I want her entire wardrobe (and her hair!) There's only been one look so far I haven't cared for, otherwise she's been fabulous every single time. My look was inspired by the one pictured below when William and Kate visited the Whenuapai Air Force Base in Auckland, New Zealand. You can read and see all of Kate's looks from the tour up to this point at one of my favorite Kate-centric blogs, What Kate Wore.

Comments

  1. That's a great re-creation! I love Kate's classic style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too! I may do a recap of my favorites once the tour is over, she's really knocking it out of the park!

      Delete
    2. Cool! I'd be interested in seeing your favorites. I love how she stays true to her age yet also appropriate for the occasion. It's the perfect balance of modern youth with classic style.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts