1. What's your wallpaper on your phone and/or computer?
On my phone, my lock screen is me and Colin Baker from Chicago TARDIS (unfortunately Paul McGann and Peter Davison get cut off)
me and Richard Sherman
On my computer at home it rotates through various Doctor Who related images
2. When you walk into a bar, what do you typically order?
Probably a hard cider of some sort: Woodchuck, Reds, Angry Orchard...I won't discriminate!
Literally, I use it (literally) way too often ;-)
4. What's the last thing you searched for on Google?
The Cincinnati Museum Center, they're the last stop for the Diana, A Celebration exhibit. My mom saw it in Lousville but I didn't get to go, I smell a road trip!
5. Who is the last person who called or texted you?
My husband telling me what our car insurance company said about replacing his windshield (which got a great big crack in it thanks to some random piece of metal that got kicked up by a truck on the highway).
6. What was the last awkward situation you were in, and how did you handle it?
Ummm, I plead the 5th...
I think when we went and saw "Saving Mr. Banks". Looking forward to "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" this weekend!
Marvel Agents of SHIELD, it's still finding its footing but it's sooooooo good!
9. What is your TV guilty pleasure?
I barely watch TV so I don't really have one (not having cable helps!)
10. What is the one food you cannot resist?
Bacon....or doughnuts....or a doughnut with bacon
11. What is the first CD you bought?
I think it was the soundtrack to "Yellow Submarine", or a Backstreet Boys CD (don't judge!)
12. What music are you currently listening to?
Metallica....I blame my husband
13. What movie makes you laugh the most?
Clue, so much quotability!
14. What drives you absolutely crazy?
Oh that's a loaded question isn't it? The biggest thing is people who seem to be living their lives with their head stuck up their rear end, you can't be on autopilot!
15. A secret:
I own a copy of George Michael's "Faith" album