31 Blogging Days, Day #14: 5 Facts About Me

1) My favorite food in the entire world is bacon. I could eat it every day. I'm not too picky about the kind of bacon either: smoked, turkey, lean, extra thick cut...I'll eat it all!


2) When I was a kid I HATED the feel of denim on my legs, if I wore jeans I would wear pantyhose underneath them. Now I love jeans and I try to avoid pantyhose when I can.


3) I am terrified of going to the dentist.


4) I've lived in Indiana my entire life and have been to countless events related to the Indianapolis 500 but I have never been to the actual race.


5) I can't stand pizza sauce, I always get my pizza's without it.






Comments

  1. I love bacon too, I could eat it with anything. And I don't think there is anyone who likes to go to the dentist!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts