I'm hungry!

1. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Probably rice, because you can mix and match it with so many other foods.

white rice
Image via

2. What’s your guilty pleasure/comfort food?
Bacon, I have an unnatural love of bacon

huge pile of bacon crispy
Image via

3. What’s the weirdest/craziest thing you have ever eaten?
Peanut butter and cheese (think sliced Kraft) between two soft tortillas, then microwaved until the cheese is melted.

4. What foods do you avoid at all costs?
Tomatoes, peppers, and onions

yellow red peppers white onions
Image via

5. What meal reminds you of your childhood?
Not a meal, but Jello reminds me of my grandfather. He always make a bowl when I went to visit him.

Jello colors flavors cubes
Image via

6. Share one of your favorite recipes and the story behind it.
These cupcakes, I had a hankering for cupcakes, but wanted to make some that combined salty/savory with sweet. Thus maple bacon cupcakes!


Comments

Popular Posts