Probably rice, because you can mix and match it with so many other foods.
2. What’s your guilty pleasure/comfort food?
Bacon, I have an unnatural love of bacon
3. What’s the weirdest/craziest thing you have ever eaten?
Peanut butter and cheese (think sliced Kraft) between two soft tortillas, then microwaved until the cheese is melted.
4. What foods do you avoid at all costs?
Tomatoes, peppers, and onions
5. What meal reminds you of your childhood?
Not a meal, but Jello reminds me of my grandfather. He always make a bowl when I went to visit him.
6. Share one of your favorite recipes and the story behind it.
These cupcakes, I had a hankering for cupcakes, but wanted to make some that combined salty/savory with sweet. Thus maple bacon cupcakes!